Tri-Cities Community Health offers a variety of outreach programs and resources to help your family get the benefits and support they need.
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) assistance
- Maternity Support Services (MSS)
- Food stamps
- Transportation arrangements
- Interpretation services
- Breast Feeding Peer Counseling, and more.
We can assist you for free with any of the following services and/or applications:
- WIC is a nutrition program for pregnant women, postpartum women and children under the age of five. WIC provides health screenings, nutrition education, nutrient-rich foods, breastfeeding support and referrals to other health and social services. Participation in the program is based on household income and nutrition risk. To learn more about WIC services call 509.545.1859or call 1.800.322.2588 | Parenthelp123.org
- Maternity Support Services (MSS) Medical application for your pregnancy and your children
- Food Stamps (eligibility based upon family income and residential status)
- Transportation assistance
Our Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Program supports breastfeeding mothers and pregnant mothers who plan to breastfeed. Peers are trained to educate women on the benefits of breastfeeding, encourage moms to breastfeed and offer advice on how to continue to breastfeed when you go back to work or school. Classes are offered to help connect you with other moms during your journey. For more information, call (509) 543-1432.