TCCH’s Pasco Walk-in clinic provides cost-effective, timely, quality care with access to an on-site pharmacy, medical imaging and laboratory services.
Our providers specialize in the treatment of common non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries such as:
- Allergic reactions and asthma
- Cuts, burns, bug bites and animal bites
- Falls, sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Colds and flus
- Pink eye
- Ear infections
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Bronchitis and strep throat
Preventive health services are also available including :
- Vaccinations and flu shots
- Physicals (school, sports, or annual)
- Gynecologic exams
- Drug screening
- Well baby checks
- And more
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 learn more at our COVID-19 pages or call 509-547-2204 to learn more about testing. Call First! If you’re experiencing any symptoms please call ahead before coming in person to one of our health centers!
It is crucial to remember that if you are encountering a life-threatening condition, you need to call 911 or get to the emergency room.