PATIENT CENTERED MEDICAL HOME
A medical home is a team approach to providing patient-centered, comprehensive, coordinated, accessible services and is committed to quality and safety.
Your care team will include your provider, others who support you and most importantly YOU.
Your medical home can:
- Help you make decisions about your needs in partnership with you, family/caretaker and your provider.
- Coordinate services for preventive care, behavioral medicine, specialist, and community services as needed.
- Access your provider and or members of your care team through our walk-in clinic or nurse advice line.
- Encourage you to play an active part in your own health care.
WELCOME TO YOUR MEDICAL HOME!
Tri-Cities Community Health has earned recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
What does this mean for you, our patients?
“The patient-centered medical home promises to improve health and health care,” said NCQA President Margaret E. O’Kane. “The active, ongoing relationship between a patient and a physician in medical homes fosters an all-too-rare goal in care: Staying healthy and preventing illness in the first place. Recognition shows that TCCH Pasco Medical has the tools, systems and resources to provide their patients with the right care at the right time.”
TCCH PATIENT PORTAL, ENROLL TODAY!
With the TCCH Patient Portal, you can connect with your provider through a convenient, safe, and secure environment. If you already have a login, click the link below to be taken to the Patient Portal. If you do not have a login but would like one, please call Tri-Cities Community Health at 509-547-2204 or visit any of our locations and we will be happy to provide you with access to the TCCH Patient Portal.
Taking just a few minutes to register will give you access to valuable information and services provided in a secure and confidential manner. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to:
- Exchange messages with our practice.
- Review and pay billing statements.
- Request appointments.
- Research health topics.
- Review personal health information
- Complete and update medical forms.
- Update your profile and contact information.