Welcoming new patients!
Helpful things to bring to your first appointment
- Any insurance cards for current coverage if available
- Your driver’s license or another valid photo ID
- A list of any prescription medications and vitamins you’re currently taking
- A copy of your medical records from your previous doctor or primary care physician; if you don’t have these, you can ask your previous doctor to send them
- Your health history, including chronic conditions and illnesses and previous surgeries
- Previous vaccination records sent ahead for child exams
- A list of specialists you see
- A list of questions you’d like to ask, such as:
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?
- How should I contact you when I have a question?
- What’s the best way to get a prescription refilled?
- Where should I go if I need urgent or emergency care?