Health Insurance Enrollment
open enrollment going on now!
Call (509) 543-1952 to learn more!
LOOKING FOR AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE?
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MEDICARE?
If you have questions about health plans, Medicare or need help enrolling you can get FREE help in-person from our experts here at TCCH! Call our experienced Enrollment Specialists for an appointment today! (509) 543-1952
Open Enrollment for coverage beginning January 2021, is November 1- December 15.
NOTE: You can apply for Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)at any time.
ABOUT SHIBA SERVICES
Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA)
Washington state’s SHIBA provides free, unbiased and confidential help with Medicare and health care choices to people of all ages and backgrounds. Our volunteer advisors at TCCH can help you:
- Assess health care coverage needs
- Determine general eligibility for health care coverage programs
- Evaluate and compare health insurance plans and programs
- Provide enrollment help with Medicare
- Speak with 1-800 Medicare on your behalf
- Make referrals to other agencies and programs
- Collect and report possible fraud complaints
TALK TO A VOLUNTEER ADVISOR
Our volunteer advisors are trained to give you the latest Medicare and health care coverage information. CALL: (509) 543-1952 to learn more.