TCCH PHARMACIES OFFER MORE!
We Accept Most Insurance Plans, Including Medicaid & Medicare Part D
TCCH PHARMACIES PROVIDE COVENIENCE
3 Locations to serve you! OPEN MONDAY – FRIDAY FROM 8 am – 6 PM
721 S. Auburn, Kennewick – (509) 543-8518
915 Goethals, Richland – (509) 543-8519
515 W. Court Street, Pasco – (509) 543-8520
Call for free prescription delivery!
TCCH PHARMACIES PROVIDE SAVINGS
Did you know that as a TCCH patient, you may qualify for prescription discounts at our pharmacies?
We have many medications available at a discount to qualifying patients based on income. In addition, we offer competitive prices and can price match with local pharmacy pricing.
TCCH PHARMACIES PROVIDE EXCELLENT PATIENT CARE
Our Clinical Pharmacists are here to assist you and help answer questions related to your medications.
We can help:
- Manage your medications.
- Consult directly with your provider to coordinate prescription issues, such as prior authorization requests or formulary alternatives to prevent any delays in starting medications.
- Offer medication synchronization programs to help keep all of your refills on the same schedule.
- Provide Bubble Packing services
- Deliver your prescriptions for free.
- Dispose of expired, unused, unwanted medications
how do i refill my prescriptions?
- Call our pharmacy directly
- Stop by to request a refill
- Sign up for our pharmacy app, RXLOCAL to request refills
Haga clic en el enlace de abajo para接受了RxLocal。
Stop by a TCCH pharmacy near you to learn more!
CAN I FILL A PRESCRIPTION FROM A PROVIDER WHO IS NOT FROM TCCH?
Yes, we can fill any prescription from any provider at our TCCH pharmacies. In some cases, if your TCCH provider has placed a referral to the outside provider, you may be eligible for cost savings on that prescription.
how do i dispose of expired, unused or unwanted medication?
TCCH Provides a Safe Medication Disposal/Drop Box at each of our pharmacy locations.
Haga clic en el siguiente播放視頻，然後再使用MedsOnCue。
OUR PHARMACIES ALSO OFFER A MODEST SELECTION OF OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICATIONS, INCLUDING COUGH AND COLD, FIRST AID, ALLERGY TREATMENT, VITAMINS AND DIGESTIVE AIDS.