TCCH Urgent Care provides cost-effective, timely, quality care with access to an on-site pharmacy, medical imaging and laboratory services.
Our providers specialize in the treatment of common non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries such as:
- Allergic reactions and asthma
- Cuts, burns, bug bites and animal bites
- Falls, sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Colds and flus
- Pink eye
- Ear infections
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Bronchitis and strep throat
Preventive health services are also available including :
- Vaccinations and flu shots
- Physicals (school, sports, or annual)
- Gynecologic exams
- Drug screening
- Well baby checks
- And more
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 learn more at our COVID-19 pages or call 509-547-2204 to learn more about testing.
It is crucial to remember that if you are encountering a life-threatening condition, you need to call 911 or get to the emergency room.