ALL Washingtonians 12 years of age and older are eligible for the vaccine to help protect against COVID-19. The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is the only one given emergency-use authorization by the FDA for 12 through 17-year-olds
TCCH IS Offering the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines at our health center located at 515 w. court street IN pasco.
Call (509) 547-2204 to schedule an appointment OR STOP BY.
FAST – FREE – CONVENIENT
Estamos ofreciendo las vacunas Moderna y Johnson & Johnson.
Llame al (509) 547-2204 para hacer una cita.
CLICK HERE TO request AN APPOINTMENT.
TCCH COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinic!
We’re Here For You!
WSU-Tri-Cities every Wednesday through September 29 -10 AM -2 PM
Offering Moderna & Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
Are you interested in engaging the services offered by the TCCH Mobile Health Clinics?
- COVID vaccinations
- COVID testing
- Blood pressure checks
- Glucose testing
- Primary care wellness exams
- Health education
Contact: Xenia Valdovinos
Mobile Health Clinic Team Coordinator
509-543-8538 / Fax 509-545-3960
PO Box 1452 / 515 W. Court St., Pasco, WA 99301
Who Needs an Additional COVID-19 Vaccine?
Currently, CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Have had any recent procedures that might compromise your immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
You should talk to your healthcare provider about your medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for you.
Click on the link below to learn more: