HOW YOU CAN HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
TRI-CITIES COMMUNITY HEALTH CONTINUES TO PROVIDE CARE FOR OUR COMMUNITIES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
We are here for you.
Behavioral Medicine has been consolidated from three locations to one – – 715 West Court in Pasco.
TCCH has adapted our services to address your health care needs, and is keeping our patients safe by:
- Mandatory screening for symptoms, facemasks and social distancing required at each of our health centers.
- Offering where appropriate, telephone visits with our physicians, nurse practitioners and therapists rather than in-person visits
- COVID-19 testing appointments are available at 1801 East Sheppard and 515 West Court, both in Pasco
- Providing pharmacy prescription curbside services at all three pharmacies – – 515 West Court (Pasco), 721 South Auburn (Kennewick), and 915 Goethals (Richland)
- Free deliveries of pharmacy prescriptions and supplies
- Dental is open on Saturdays from 8 am – 1 pm at our 715 West Court Street location in Pasco.
These are just some of the ways TCCH is working to ensure that you and your families have safe access to high-quality health care, while following the directive to “Stay Home and Stay Safe”.
QUESTIONS? Call (509) 547-2204.
What you need to know
Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms.
Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.
What should I do if I am experiencing these symptoms or think that I have been exposed to the virus?
Call First! Please call ahead before coming in person to one of our health centers!
Call (509) 547-2204 and you will receive advice from a member of our nursing staff on what to do next.
Insurers Pay Full Cost of COVID-19 Testing
Federal law requires all health insurers (except short-term plans) to cover all costs associated with COVID-19 testing – without imposing any copays or deductibles, and regardless of whether your provider is in-network.
This requirement covers the test and the visit that resulted in the order for the test. As insurers are required to reimburse out-of-network providers for these services, the CARES Act requires providers that order or provide testing to post the cash price of these services on their public website.
This pricing list is provided in accordance with Section 3202(b) of the CARES Act, requiring providers to make public on their public internet website, the cash price of diagnostic tests for COVID-19 and the visit that resulted in the order for the test.
- Patient pricing for NP COVID 19 PCR is $97.00
Tri-Cities Community Health
- Office Visit pricing ranges from $43.00 to $309.00 depending upon the services provided.
- Chest X-Ray Pricing is $59.00
TCCH will bill the insurance company for patients who have coverage. Patients who do not have insurance may qualify for our sliding fee discount program.
We welcome your questions! Please call us at (509) 547-2204, ask to speak to a Billing Representative, and we’ll be happy to assist you.